The program will provide experienced health professionals with advanced knowledge and skills so that they may assume positions in teaching, research and administration upon graduation. It offers a curriculum with an interdisciplinary core of courses with concentrations in clinical laboratory sciences, gerontology, health care outcomes research, nurse anesthesia, occupational therapy, patient counseling, physical therapy, radiation sciences and rehabilitation leadership. The program emphasizes use of distance-learning technologies combined with traditional didactic methods. The curriculum is relevant, timely and meaningful to a multidisciplinary cohort of students.
- The program will provide students with the ability to understand and conduct research in health-related sciences.
- The program will provide the student with the ability to analyze alternatives and develop responses in their disciplines to address the current and future challenges in health care.
- The program will provide students with the skills to educate health professionals in their discipline using current principles of teaching and curriculum development.
- Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Health Care Outcomes Research
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Occupational Therapy
- Patient Counseling
- Physical Therapy
- Radiation Sciences
- Rehabilitation Leadership